Mar 7, 2007

A Rainy Day at the Mandi


The view sitting in the infinity pool at the Mandi.

The day after we came back from Managaha Babs and I went to the Mandi Asian Spa once again. It was a rainy day, but the Mandi is so beautiful and so relaxing that it's great even on a rainy day. I spent an hour or two in the infinity pool, soaking in the warm water and reading "The Kite Runner." Later the rain came down and I leaned back letting the droplets cool my face, watched the steam rise from the water.

Not a bad way to spend a rainy day!


Walk with me to the Mandi. This video is of the walk to the entrance of the Mandi in real time. Gorgeous even on a cloudy day!


This is some video of the interior of the Mandi. Quite luxurious, eh.



Before we headed over to the Mandi we stopped off at our favorite restaurant in the world. . .Coffee Care for a delicious lunch.



The infinity pool at the Mandi

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the Mandi looks amazing! Can't wait to try it out myself! -Dawn

Bev said...

i love the mandi asian spa! Even when its raining! My favorite spot is the hidden plumeria bath=)

Melissa said...

Hey Sean! I LOVED the Kite Runner... it gives great insight into that culture, and the assimilation into American life. Also, I saw your commercial for the new show! Can't wait to see it Thursday!