Nov 10, 2017

My Life (As told by Ezra)


My daddy was born a long time ago.  I don’t know when but it was before I was born.  I know he was in Nonna’s belly just like I was in Mommy’s belly.  He’s pretty old.  He even has some gray hairs!

When he was a little boy he lived in Florida where Nonna and Jamie and Ethan and Alex and Uncle Jim and Auntie Dawn live.  I don’t think his daddy  was there.  We saw him this summer though. I like going to Florida to see my cousins.  I think my daddy was pretty lucky to live there.  Uncle Vince and Auntie Dawn lived there. I bet they went swimming every day.

Then Daddy  married Mommy and they lived on Saipan which is where my brother Elijah was born.  Then they came to Columbus and that’s where I was born.  My birthday is November 20 and I’m almost five!

Daddy works a lot. I wish he could stay home more and we could have Time Together.  We used to do that a lot but now we hardly  ever do. But he still comes in our room and does his work while we are playing before we go to bed.

Daddy cooks on the weekends and I like to help him. He says that I could really help him by  going and playing but I think he’s just saying that.  He really needs my help.  I also help with the laundry.

Daddy and me like to sleep in the morning and stay up late at night. He says we are not morning people. Every morning he dresses me for school while I’m still asleep.  Then he carries me out to our van, puts me in my car seat and then puts my wrap around me so I’ll be warm and toasty all the way to school!

And that’s the story of my daddy.

No comments: