Aug 22, 2008

For Britni



Hey Brit. . . a couple of little people--not so little anymore--wanted to say hi and wish you well.

A lot may have changed at SDA in the past two years. The ones who were in kindergarten then are now practially grown-up second graders. They've a new a teacher and even new uniforms.

But when I asked them if they remembered their kindergarten teacher, they all shouted joyfully, "Miss Britni!!!!!"

Britni, the gift you gave these kids--the love and the learning--continues to grow.

2 comments:

Mai said...

I know we're not supposed to have favorites, but I'm glad you included one of my favorites in that pic! I'm sure you know which one! I look forward to seeing more pictures of all the students through out the year!

Brit's Blog said...

i love it!
i love it!!!

Sean,
I can't even begin to tell you how much I love these kids. Thank you for posting such an amazing post :) I'm sure you can imagine how these pictures brought joyful tears to my eyes this Friday morning.

Thank you.