Jan 15, 2011

Parents & Children, Brothers & Sisters: More Family Photos from Christmas 2010


Christmas morning at church, December 25, 2010.

Thanks to Jim and Dawn for sending this wonderful collection of family photos from the holiday. These are some of my favorite photos of the parents and children and brothers and sisters in our family.


Mom and her brother, Roland.


Me and my brother, Vince


I find I have very few pictures of my mom and me so I'm glad to have this really nice one.


Mom and Vince


Mother/Daughter 1: Mom and Dawn.


Mother/Daughter 2: Mom with her mom.


Grandma and her remaining children (Her eldest daughter awaits the resurrection).


Mom and her children.


I love this picture of my mom!

2 comments:

Mai said...

It's great to see so many great pics of your beautiful family! Dawn is looking great and I can't believe her son is so big already! I remember seeing her last Christmas when she was only 10 wks pregnant, but it only seems like yesterday! And your mom is looking great too, with her new short do!

Ken & Crystal Pierson said...

love all the family pics especially the first one!!