Dec 29, 2006

Soundtrack

Okay. I loved this idea so much I had to do it right away. I shamelessly stole it from Bev's blog. Here's the way it works: You set your ipod to shuffle and fill in the songs in order of the following questions. My results with occasional commentary in italics.

Waking Up: Vindicated. . .Dashboard Confessional
First Day at School: Table for Two. . . Caedmon's Call
Falling In Love: In God's Country . . . U2
Fight Song: There's Only One (Holy One) . . . Caedmon's Call (guess this would be a holy war?)
Breaking Up: Walk On. . . U2 (finally a tune that "fits")
Prom: Butterfly. . . Mariah Carey
Breakdown: We Belong Together . . . Mariah Carey
Ballroom Blitz: O Praise Him (All This For A King). . . David Crowder Band
Wedding: Shifting Sand. . . Caedmon's Call
Birth of Child: A New Day. . . Caedomon's Call (another fit!)
Final Battle: Even Better than the Real Thing. . . U2
Death Scene: Do You Feel Loved . . . U2
Funeral Song: Pata Pata. . .Ten Feet (LOL!!!!!)
Credit: Good Enough. . . Bobby Brown

Okay. . .I didn't think I could be embarrassed but I'm a bit redfaced about that Bobby Brown song at the end. . .it's a stupid, stupid, forgettable song, but it was a song I liked a lot at a certain time in my life and it's on my ipod for strictly nostalgic reasons.

I'm not sure what's up with Caedmon's Call. I've only got three albums of theirs on my ipod but they qued up a LOT! Likewise with Mariah, I probably have a grand total of maybe five songs of hers and somehow TWO make the list! The ubiquity of U2 I understand as I have six albums of theirs on my nano.

1 comment:

Bev said...

lol Bobby brown??! love him!! "every little step i take." Love your break up song-Walk on by U2!!!! Te he!!